Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sleep

I sure do like to sleep! This past week I've been sleeping a lot overnight, too, with some 5- and 6-hours nights. I even had one 7-hour night and one 8-hour night! Mommy and Daddy didn't know what to do with themselves the night I slept for eight hours! They sure did enjoy the uninterrupted sleep and I did, too. I was sure happy to see them in the morning. That's a long time to not see them and a long time to not have my diaper changed!

I sleep in my crib now during the night and during the day when I take naps I usually sleep in my bouncy seat. One of my favorite ways and places to sleep is on my tummy on Mommy's tummy. She's so nice to let me sleep there. I think she likes it, too. I also like sleeping on my tummy on Mommy and Daddy's bed. They let me do that sometimes in the morning after I've had my second breakfast. Mommy likes to take pictures of me sleeping. She thinks I look really cute.











No comments:

Post a Comment