Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Very First Valentine's Day

I just celebrated my very first Valentine's Day! It was a pretty fun day and I even got some presents! I guess my Valentine's Day started early because Gramma and Grampa Wiseman sent me a present before Valentine's Day and Mommy and Daddy let me open it early. They sent me some super cute pink Ugg boots. I love my boots! Thank you, Gramma and Grampa!!




But I was so excited to find that I got even more presents after that! On Valentine's Day, Mommy and Daddy gave me some books, a skirt, and a Spot dog. I love my Spot books and am so excited to have a Spot dog now!!
 





 
 And then I got even more presents from Gumma and Poppy and Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Nathan, Trevor, and Cody! Gumma and Poppy gave me a little cupcake purse with a marshmallow treat, cookies, and barrettes. I love them! And the others gave me another purse with some ranch flavored snacks. I love all my presents!!
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment