Tuesday, April 1, 2014

11 Months Old

I'm 11 months old now! Mommy says I have just one more month left and then I will be one whole year old!! I'm having a great time, just loving life and having fun. Here's what's up with me now!

  • I weigh 23 pounds!
  • I have learned how to go up and down the stairs all by myself. I don't get to do this by myself, but if I need to I can!
  • I've been eating more "real" food as Mommy says. I LOVE macaroni and cheese, ham and turkey, cottage cheese, yogurt, and some yummy snacks that Mommy gives me. I really like eating, but am kind of messy sometimes.
  • I know who my Daddy is! I can point him out and call him Dada!
  • I love playing with the purple ball I have and can even say the word ball, too!
  • I love animals, especially my Gumma's cat, Buttons! I get SO excited when I see Buttons!
  • I love to point at things!
  • I get so excited at lots of things and don't know how to contain my excitement so I just scream in delight when I'm excited! Like when Mommy picks me up from the daycare at work, whenever I see her I just have to scream because I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment