Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practicing Being Mommy

My Mommy teaches boot camp classes at a gym by our house. She teaches them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-10am. I go with her, but I don't get to go workout with her. Instead, I get to play with all the other kids whose Mommies go to my Mommy's class in the daycare area.
 
I think it's pretty neat that Mommy teaches these classes. She gets paid to workout! I want to be like her someday and have even started practicing being like her. I felt especially "boot camp teacherish" one day when she dressed me in my Adidas shirt and gym shorts. I was practicing being Mommy and telling people what to do one morning before class and she took a picture of me. I think I'll make a great boot camp teacher one day, just like my Mommy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment