Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Fun Date

Last Friday I got to go on a date with my friend, Cohen. He's an older man - 7 whole months older than me! Mommy and Daddy actually arranged it for us. They decided they wanted to go to dinner with Cohen's parents, Colin and Erica, so me and Cohen got to go on a date!

We ate at Incredible Pizza, a really fun pizza buffet place with a big play area in the back of the restaurant. It was so much fun! We got to watch Marry Poppins while eating dinner and then we got to go play on all the fun rides.

First, Cohen took me for a ride on the tea cups. I loved it! He was so nice to let me ride with him. I loved the tea cups. After that, I rode the train by myself and loved it! Cohen then decided we should ride the roller coaster together, so we did. It was neat because we moved up and down just a little and got to watch everything pass by so quickly. Oh it was so much fun. Mommy and Daddy let me ride one more ride before we had to go home. I wish I could have stayed and played there all night long!

The best part of the night was when we were leaving to go home. I got to give Cohen a hug. I love giving people hugs! Cohen was great to return the hug, too! Thanks for a fun night, Cohen, and Mommy and Daddy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment