Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm Going To Have A Little Sister!!

Mommy and Daddy told me that I'm going to have a little sister next February! They had an ultrasound this week and were able to see that the baby in my Mommy's tummy is a girl. I'm really excited because now we can play babies and school and house together! I think it will be a lot of fun to have a little sister.

Mommy and Daddy had Gumma and Poppy, Gramma and Grampa, Aunt Pam, and Aunt Natalie and Uncle Skipper over this week and had them eat cupcakes to tell them if I was having a brother or sister. The cupcakes were filled with pink icing so when they bit into the cupcakes they saw that I'm having a sister! It was fun to watch them look at the cupcakes. I even got to eat some cupcakes and they were yummy! Mommy said my sister's name is Molly Mae Wiseman. I think we will be best friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment