Monday, March 9, 2015

Play Oatmeal!

I have yet another new game to play! It's so much fun always having new games to play. This game is called oatmeal. It's really fun! I first played it at the library when Mommy took me for story time one day. I spent the whole play time after the story time playing oatmeal. It's just a big tub that has a bunch of oatmeal in it and I raked it with shovels and spoons and poured it in and out of cups. I loved it!

Mommy told Gumma about this and Gumma set up my very own oatmeal table at my house! She bought some oatmeal and found a tub in our basement that worked perfectly for it. Mommy got some spoons, cups, and some sand toys for me to play with in the oatmeal and I was all set. I love to play oatmeal! I'm pretty good at not getting it too messy, too! Thanks for the oatmeal, Gumma!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment