Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Birthday Party!

I had a birthday party yesterday and it was so much fun! It was all about me and my Toy Story friends! Mommy and Daddy did a good job putting it all together for me. I had fun with all of my friends and family. I love birthday parties!

 
My Mommy's friend made me a really neat Toy Story cake!
 
Gramma Wiseman made yummy Toy Story-themed cookies for my party. They were so good!

Mommy put decorations up for me.

She made a fun happy birthday banner, too.


Swinging with my friend, Amelie, and my cousin, Cody.

My friend, Cohen, liked driving my car!



Everyone sang happy birthday to me!

Thanks to Mommy for helping me blow out the candles!



Mommy made a neat Etchasketch board with a picture of me and all my Toy Story friends on it!

Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Nathan, Trevor, and Cody gave me a Buzz and Woody doll. I LOVE them!

Daddy helped me open presents!

Mommy helped with my presents, too, and Aunt Natalie and Uncle Skipper gave me bubbles!!

I loved the sticker book and Gramma and Grampa Wiseman gave me!

Cohen gave me a birthday hug!

I love my Aunt Pam and Aunt Natalie!

Some of my friends that were at my party. They're fun to play with!

I took a selfie with Mommy and Daddy!

I love my Toy Story friends!

I was so excited when everyone sang happy birthday to me!

I love my cousins, Cody and Trevor!

And I love my Aunt Stephanie!

Gramma and Grampa Wiseman stayed the night and I got to see them the day after my party, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment