Monday, January 11, 2016

My Christmas

I had a really fun Christmas and got some really neat Christmas presents, too! My favorite present is my Doc McStuffins Pet Vet. Mommy says it's not really a pet vet, but a dr station, but I don't care! I love playing at it. Santa left it for me. That was so nice of him! I also got a pretty Anna dress and an Elsa and Anna doll which I love! I had a lot of fun seeing all of my family. And I even got to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. That was neat. I learned that Christmas is Jesus' birthday and we celebrate by giving presents to people. I hope you all had as fun of a Christmas as I did!

This is my family on Christmas Eve. I love them!

Gigi (my Poppy's Mommy) made this hat and scarf for Molly but it was kind of big for her so I decided I wanted to wear it!

I got a really neat fishing game from Aunt Janice. It's fun to play with!

I got to pick out which cookies to put out on the plate for Santa. I even helped make some of the cookies!

I had fun putting Santa's cookies out for him.

I'm so silly!

A selfie with Mommy and Molly! This was before we went downstairs on Christmas morning to see what Santa left for us!

This is my Doc McStuffins dr station. I was sooo excited to get it!!

Mommy and Daddy got me a Paw Patrol shirt. I love it!

I got a new robe and it's so pretty and soft!

Gumma and Poppy gave me an Anna dress. I love dressing up as a princess!

I love my cousins, Cody and Trevor. And I love Molly, too!

We took a family selfie!

I was so tired on Christmas night that I slept all night long. I even got to sleep on my new Elsa and Anna sheets that Gumma and Poppy gave me!

This is at Gramma and Grampa's house. I brought my Anna dress and got to sit in my pretty princess chair. Oh I also had to wear my new crown, shoes, gloves, and wave my wand around, too!

I got to help Gramma make a Frozen cookie castle. I'll write more about that later. It was really neat!

 I love my Grampa!

Putting the finishing touches on our Frozen cookie castle!

Gramma and Grampa have really neat snowmen that play music. I loved playing with them!

These are my Wiseman cousins! Conner is holding Molly and I'm sitting between Tucker and Haddie. I wish we lived closer so I could play with them more.

I got to take a picture with all of my cousins and Gramma and Grampa! I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?!

I really like playing with Tucker. He's always so much fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment