Friday, May 6, 2016

I'm Three!

I turned three last week and had a super fun birthday! I got to have a party at Chuck E Cheese the day before my birthday. I had breakfast in bed on my birthday and then went to Silver Dollar City with Mommy, Daddy, and Molly, and then I got to eat at Perkin's that night with Gumma and Poppy! And then I got to go home and open presents and eat birthday cake. Then I had another birthday party with my family on Saturday. It was a really fun birthday. Thanks for making it special, Mommy and Daddy! I love you!





I got my very first Barbie doll on my breakfast in bed tray! I really like my Barbie doll!





I love riding the rides at Silver Dollar City! I even get to ride some all by myself!






Aunt Natalie gave me a Toy Story puzzle for my birthday. I love Toy Story and I love puzzles!


I love my Poppy!

I love eating at Perkin's!







I got a bike for my birthday! This is my very first bike and it's a princess bike! I love it! I can even put a baby in the basket and take my baby for a bike ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment