Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Guest Floor Sleepover!

I got to have a sleepover on our guest room floor the other night! It was really fun! I woke up in the middle of the night because I peed and I didn't want to go back to sleep in my bed. Molly was sleeping with Mommy in her bed because Molly couldn't sleep, so Daddy was sleeping in the guest bed. Mommy brought me into sleep with Daddy, but I couldn't sleep in there. I kept tossing and turning, which meant Daddy couldn't sleep, so he asked me if I wanted to have a sleepover on the floor. I thought that sounded like a really neat idea so I said okay! He got a blanket for me to lay on and then he covered me up with another blanket. I had such a fun time at my sleepover on the floor and can't wait to do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment