Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'm A Preschooler Now!

I officially started preschool this morning! I woke up excited and ready to go! We took some pictures at home and then a few more at school when we got there. Mommy and Molly will take me to school everyday, but today Daddy came, too! I even got to see my friends, Rowan and Bennett! Rowan is in my class and I'm excited about that. I really like her! I got to take my Elsa backpack and my Elsa and Anna lunchbox, too. I even got to pick out a new dress for the first day of school. Isn't is pretty?!

I got to have circle time, gym class, music class, eat lunch in my classroom, play, have more circle time and then we ended the day with chapel. I was happy to see Mommy and Molly when they came to pick me up. I had a fun time, but was excited to go home, too. I'll go back to preschool on Thursday! It will be fun to see my new friends again!












This is one of my teachers, Miss Amy.

This is chapel time at the end of preschool. 

Mommy said I did a really good job of sitting and waiting at the end of preschool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment