Thursday, January 5, 2017

My First Snow Day!

I had a fun surprise when I woke up this morning! Mommy told me that it had snowed and I didn't have to go to school! I was really excited to get up and see the snow. It was so pretty and white! We got Molly up and showed her the snow and she thought it was neat, too. We had breakfast and then got all our snow clothes on and played in the snow! I had a lot of fun! We took a little walk, made some snow angels, and then I helped clean the snow off of our swing set and trees. It was a really fun snow day!

Molly and I had fun looking out our kitchen window at the snow!

We're all bundled up, ready to play in the snow!



I helped clean off the snow from our slide. I'm a good helper. 
And I helped clean off the snow from the bushes. 


I love my Mommy!

Snow angels are really fun to make! 



No comments:

Post a Comment