Friday, February 3, 2017

My First Dentist Appointment!

I went to the dentist this morning for the very first time ever! I was kind of a little nervous about it, but ended up having a really great time! Mommy and Molly went with me and we got to watch My Little Ponies for a little bit when we first got there. We also took pictures, too!

When I went back to the exam area I first had to get measured and weighed and then I hopped up on a table and got to lay down. It was fun because I got to watch Strawberry Shortcake on a TV that was on the ceiling! That was super neat! I also wore some princess sunglasses while watching TV, which made it even neater! The nice lady brushed my teeth with an electric toothbrush that spun around and around and around on my teeth. It was neat and kind of tickled. I didn't mind it, but didn't really like the flavor of the toothpaste she used. She also put a suction thing in my mouth and sprayed water into my mouth from Mr. Thirsty. I really liked that!

When the dentist came in he asked me to open my mouth really wide and he counted my teeth and checked them to make sure everything was okay. He said my teeth were really pretty and looked good. Woohoo! My first dentist appointment was a success!

Oh, and maybe the best part about it was that I got a new toothbrush with a carrying case. I love it and can't wait to use it! I'm so glad Mommy took me to the dentist. It was a really fun time and I can't wait to go back again!







No comments:

Post a Comment