Friday, April 28, 2017

I'm Four Today!

I'm four years old today! I can't believe I'm four. Time has gone by so fast! Today I got to have breakfast in bed, like always on my birthday, and then I went to Silver Dollar City with Mommy, Daddy, and Molly. It was kind of rainy, but we had fun. Since it was my birthday I got to wear a special button on my shirt saying that it was my birthday and I got some free stuff at some of the shops! I got some peanut brittle and popcorn. I liked the popcorn. When we got home we were all really tired, so we rested by watching Toy Story 3! Now we're waiting to go out to dinner with Gumma and Poppy at Applebee's. Mommy said that when we get home I'll get to open my presents and then tomorrow I'll have a birthday party with the rest of my family and open more presents! So far it's been a pretty fun day and I really like being 4!

Mommy took me to have my pictures taken for my birthday a few weeks ago. Don't I look so cute!?












No comments:

Post a Comment