Saturday, June 24, 2017

My First Hotel Stay!

We went on vacation a few weeks ago and I got to stay in a hotel for the very first time! It was really fun! I brought my suitcase and got to roll it down the hallway to our room! So much fun! I wanted to unpack my suitcase, but Mommy said no because we were only staying at this place for one night. She said I could unpack at our next place because we would be there for a few nights. So, Mommy said I could hang up the dress I was going to wear the next day in the closet instead. I got to sleep in the blow-up bed that I sleep in at Gramma and Grampa's house and loved it! I even got to have breakfast at the hotel in the morning. It was so much fun and I loved it! You can watch a fun video of me in the hotel here!













No comments:

Post a Comment