Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Fun With Gramma and Grampa Wiseman!

Last weekend we went to Kansas City to see Gramma and Grampa Wiseman. It was a lot of fun! We drove up there Friday morning and then got to swim in a really neat Nemo pool they had for us. It even had a little slide that we got to go down! You can watch me go down the slide here. Gramma had my favorite movie of hers, The Nutcracker Sweet, for me to watch and I got to eat ice cream while watching it! She also had a big Frozen toy box full of fun things for us to do at her house. One of them was a puzzle so we worked on it together. I slept in my Frozen bed and Molly got to sleep next to me in her Doc bed!

On Saturday we went to an aquarium and had a really fun time looking at all of the neat fish. We even found Nemo and Dory a few times! I got to color a fish on an iPad and then it showed up on a really big screen with lots of other fish on it. I thought that was really cool! I had a really, really, really fun time and can't wait to go back and see Gramma and Grampa again sometime soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment