Thursday, November 2, 2017

Halloween!

I had a really fun time this Halloween! We got to do lots of things and you can read about them here on my Mommy's blog. I had a lot of fun having a fall festival at my preschool and daddy carved a pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern for us! That was neat to see, but I'm really glad I didn't have to clean out all the yucky stuff inside of the pumpkin!

I was Blueberry Muffin for Halloween and really liked my costume. I got to wear it to dance class, to preschool, to Daddy's work, to our church party, and trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. It was a really fun costume!

I got a lot of candy and especially like the Nerds candy I got. They are super yummy! Halloween was pretty fun and I like all the decorations. I hope Mommy can get us some Halloween decorations to put up at our house next year because we don't have any!





















No comments:

Post a Comment