Monday, February 26, 2018

My Valentine's Day Parties!

I had a lot of fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year! First, I got to make my very first Valentine's box for my preschool party. Mommy showed me some ideas of what I could make and I picked a birdhouse. She helped me make it but putting the boxes together and the paper on it, and then I decorated it with stickers. It was so pretty and fun to make!

After dance class on February 13, I got to have my dance friends over for a party with them. It was a lot of fun! We had pizza and cupcakes for lunch and then we did some crafts and just played with all my toys. I love having friends over to play!

On Valentine's Day, I had a party with my friends at preschool and Mommy came to my party, too! She brought Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets for lunch and then we played some fun games and did some crafts. We got to put our Valentine's cards in each others boxes, too. It was a really good time! I love celebrating holidays!












No comments:

Post a Comment