Thursday, April 19, 2018

Kindergarten Preview Day!

I went to a kindergarten preview day last week and it was a lot of fun! It was a really nice, warm, sunny day so I wore my pretty toe shoes dress! Mommy wanted to take my picture before we left, so of course I posed for her. :)

I got to have a donut and orange juice and then meet my new principal. She showed us around the school and I got to go in the library and the three kindergarten classrooms. I even met two of the three kindergarten teachers. Their names are Ms. Parsley, Ms. Shevey, and Mrs. Williams. I won't find out who my teacher is until August. That's a long time to wait!

After looking at the classrooms, we got to play on the playground that is just for kindergartners! I had a lot of fun swinging! And what's even more fun about kindergarten is that I saw a girl there who I've played with at the gym and a girl from my preschool class now was there! I hope I can be in the same class as them because they are fun friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment