Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I'm In Kindergarten Now!

I'm in kindergarten now at Horace Mann Elementary School! I think kindergarten is going to be pretty cool, especially since I'll get to work on a computer! My teacher's name is Mrs. Williams and two of my friends, Kendyl and Darby, are in my class, too! This week I went to Meet the Teacher night on Monday and my teacher gave me a little box of Starburst candies! I love Starbursts! It was fun meeting my teacher and putting away all of my school supplies.

Today on the first day of school Mommy, Molly, and even Daddy walked me into school. It was really neat that they did that. I went right into my classroom and sat down and had fun taking pictures with Mommy and Daddy before they left. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun this year in school!




My teacher and I on Meet The Teacher night. I think Mrs. Williams is really nice!



Here's my schedule! I get to eat breakfast at school and I even get to have a snack!

Molly was kind of sad this morning that I wouldn't be home with her, so I was trying to give her a hug and help her feel better.










This is my friend, Darby. I know her from the gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment