Monday, September 3, 2018

Petsmart Fun!

Last Friday Mommy took us to Petsmart after school and it was so much fun! We've gone there a lot this summer and she said I could go Friday after school if I ate breakfast in the classroom that morning. My school has a program where all students can eat breakfast in the classroom each day, for free, and Mommy has been trying to get me to try it. She said that I could sleep in a little longer that morning (because I didn't have to eat breakfast at home) and we could go to Petsmart if I tried it that day. I did try the breakfast and it was pretty good! I think I'm going to keep eating it from now on!

But anyway, Petsmart is so much fun! I love to go there and look at the animals they have and I love, love, love looking at all the dog collars. They are all just so pretty! You can watch me talk about the dog collars here!



No comments:

Post a Comment