Tuesday, October 30, 2018

5 1/2!

I am now officially 5 1/2 years old! My half-year birthday was on Sunday, October 28. It's so much fun that Mommy and Daddy celebrate my half-year birthday! Mommy said that her Mommy (my Gumma) celebrated half-year birthdays when she was growing up, so that's why I get to! Mommy woke me up singing happy half-year birthday to me and I was so excited! We went to church and then got donuts at Krispy Kreme, my favorite, and went home for lunch. We took some pictures and then they gave me a present! It was an LOL mystery surprise pet and I love it! I played with it that afternoon and then we went to our church Harvest Party that night! It was such a fun time of playing games, doing a pony ride, and getting candy! I had such a fun half-year birthday! Thank you, Mommy! 











No comments:

Post a Comment