Saturday, December 1, 2018

Mommy And Lucy Day

One day last month I didn't have school, but Molly did, so Mommy and I got to have a Mommy and Lucy Day. It was a lot of fun! First we dropped Molly off and preschool and it was kind of funny because I got to wait in the carline for her at preschool, just like she always waited for me at preschool! That day was election day, so I helped Mommy vote. She let me fill in some of the circles on the voting card, so that was pretty cool!

After that we went to Target and got to look around at all the LOL dolls (which I LOVE) and then we went to Sam's and I got to look at some more toys. Finally we went to a store to buy some Christmas outfits for me and Molly. I ended up getting a really fun elf sweater and a really nice brown winter coat.

It was such a fun day being with Mommy all myself! I sure do love her!











No comments:

Post a Comment