Saturday, May 25, 2019

Promised Land Zoo Field Trip!

I went on a fun field trip with all of my friends before school got out. We went to the Promised Land Zoo in Branson and we rode the bus there! It was kind of a long bus ride but it was neat riding the bus. I never ride the bus! Mommy went on the field trip, too, so it was fun having her there with me. We walked around to look at the animals and then we rode the bus to another part of the park where we had a picnic lunch and got to play on a playground. It was a lot of fun for my kindergarten field trip!


Here's me with my friends, Darby and Kendyl.

This was really neat. We got to go in this room and feed birds! We had a stick with peanut butter and bird seed on it. The birds would fly to the stick to eat the food. It was neat!


Here's my teacher, Mrs. Williams, feeding some birds!








No comments:

Post a Comment