Friday, February 7, 2020

Me & My Guy Dance!

Last Friday was my school's Me & My Guy Dance and it was so much fun! I loved getting dressed up for the dance and even got dressed all by myself! Mommy said she would help me, but I wanted to do it all on my own. I got my pretty dress on with leggings and ballet shoes. They I put my hair in a low ponytail and a black headband. I also put some makeup on and painted my fingernails! I loved doing all this and I looked so pretty, too!

Daddy took me to dinner at McDonald's, and then to the dance. The theme was Enchantment Under the Sea and the decorations were so neat! Mommy was in charge of the dance this year and she helped to decorate for it. It was really cool because the hallway leading to the gym where the dance was held was lined with paper to make it look like we were really under the sea! The decorations in the gym were so cool, too! Mommy and her PTA friends did a really great job decorating for it!

I had lots of fun dancing with daddy (you can watch here!) and dancing with my friend, Darby. We were hoping to win a best dancer award, but didn't. Maybe next year! I had so much fun and loved spending that time with Daddy! I love him lots!























No comments:

Post a Comment