Friday, March 20, 2020

Branson Fun!

Gumma and Poppy stayed in a Branson house a few weeks ago and Molly and I got to go spend the night with them! As you can imagine, it was a lot of fun!!!! They took us to Chick fil A to eat dinner and then we got to swim in the indoor swimming pool that was at their place. It was a whole bunch of fun and Poppy even went swimming with us, too! The next day we went to Dick's Five & Ten and they let us get a special treat and then we met up with Mommy and Daddy. We went swimming again and then we went with Poppy to the fish hatchery. I'd never been there before so it was really neat to see all the fish. There were tons of them! Poppy even got us some food so we could feed the fish! That was fun and you can watch me feed them here!

We went back to Gumma and Poppy's place and played mini golf on the golf course that was there. I really enjoyed playing mini golf and I'm sure I won, too! We also got to play on the playground at their place. It was a really fun time staying at Gumma and Poppy's Branson house!












No comments:

Post a Comment