Monday, October 19, 2020

I Lost Another Tooth!

I lost another tooth Saturday night! I wasn't too happy about it because I just don't like things like that, but it ended up being okay! It was a bottom tooth and it had been really loose for a while. When I was brushing my teeth before bed it started bleeding and Mommy and Daddy said we needed to pull the tooth out because it was just kind of hanging there. They were afraid it would fall out overnight and I would swallow it! 

So after awhile I gave in and let Daddy pull it. He put some numbing stuff on my gum and pulled it right out. I screamed a lot because it's just scary to me, but we got it out okay. Daddy said he heard that my regular tooth fairy maybe wouldn't be able to make it tonight, but that she would send Bob and he might bring me $2! I wrote a note to the tooth fairy and put it and the note in my tooth fairy pillow before bed. 

The next morning I woke up and found that Daddy was right! I got $2 in my pillow and it was from Bob because he wrote me a note! Bob said that he was really proud of me! It's kind of weird having another tooth gone! And I still have a few more teeth that are loose right now, and I bet they will come out really soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment