Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Sleepover!!!

I had a super fun spring break that began with having a sleepover with my BFF, Zoey! I had a sleepover at her house for her birthday in November and I wasn't even planning on having a sleepover with her now. But the night before our last day of school before spring break Mommy asked me if I'd like to go to Zoey's for a sleepover. I said YES!!!! So after dance that day Mommy took me to Zoey's house and I was there for like 23 hours! We had a super fun time! We went to her church to play some games then came home and had fun playing with her cat and watching a movie. The next day we made some bracelets with the stuff I brought and had a fun time hanging out together.

Well the next Friday Zoey got to come to my house for a sleepover! This is the first time I've ever had a sleepover at my house and it was a lot of fun! We went to our school playground to play there because Zoey had never played on the new playground before. We had fun on the spinny thing and you can watch us on it here

We went to Cici's for dinner and Mommy and Daddy let us sit at a table all by ourselves! We played in the arcade then went home and played outside some. We went inside and painted our nails and did a face mask and then watched a movie. Daddy brought down mine and Molly's mattresses so me and Zoey got to sleep down there! We didn't fall asleep until like 12:45 because we were having so much fun and couldn't stop laughing! 

We were kind of tired the next day but had fun having an Easter egg hunt and then going to another really cool playground to play at! Then Mommy took us to see the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile! I think she thought it was neater that we did, but it was still fun. We had to take Zoey home after that. I had such a fun time with her and can't wait until I can have another sleepover with her! 













No comments:

Post a Comment