Thursday, April 29, 2021

I'm 8 And Have Pierced Ears!!!

 I'm FINALLY 8 years old now! Yesterday was my birthday and it was a really great day! It started with breakfast in bed which I love! I had a donut in bed and then Mommy let me have another donut later before we left for school! I was afraid my teacher was going to be gone yesterday, but she wasn't, so that was fun! She gave me a bottled water with a pink lemonade packet to put in it and a cool straw. I also got to go to the office to get a book for my birthday! I love my school! Mommy brought me Chick-fil-A for lunch and even surprised me with an orange Fanta! I knew she was bringing me lunch but didn't know she'd bring me the drink, too!

After school Mommy and Daddy picked me up and we went to Claire's in the mall and got my ears pierced!!! I have wanted to do this for a while and we decided my birthday was the perfect time to do it! I picked out some really pretty pink hearts to have my ears pierced with. I was a little nervous and it hurt a little bit and I cried a little bit, but not really. I'm so glad I got my ears pierced because they look so good!!

Gumma and Poppy met us for dinner at Qdoba and then we came home and I opened presents and had cake and ice cream. You can watch them sing happy birthday to me here! I had a really good birthday and I think it's great to be 8! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment