Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Beach Vacation!

We went to Florida for a beach vacation and it was a lot of fun! It was a really long drive, but we had fun. Mommy and Daddy let me and Molly watch a lot of movie and play our iPads in the car, so that was nice. We stayed in a hotel on the way down there and drove all the way home when we came back home. We stayed in a combo that had bunk beds and a pull out couch that was fun to sleep on. I loved playing in the sand, but didn't really like getting all the sand on me. Mommy took a lot of pictures of us, too! We went shopping and I got some fun souvenirs! I even got to write in the book that was in our combo telling everyone about our vacation! Mommy and Daddy said we will come back to the beach in a couple of years and that would be fun!


































No comments:

Post a Comment