Monday, July 19, 2021

Omaha!

We went to Omaha last weekend to see Gigi and celebrate her 93rd birthday! I can't believe she's 93 years old and lives all by herself! And get this, she's lived in the same house for 70 years! That's a long time to live in one house! Aunt Stephanie went with me and Mommy and Molly to Omaha and Aunt Stephanie brought me and Molly some fun crafts to do. I made a really pretty rainbow while we were there! We ate at Chick-fil-A a lot and then at the Olive Garden for dinner. It also stormed up there really bad Friday night and Gigi didn't have any power in her house until Tuesday! That's a long time to not have power and not be able to watch tv! We also went to a cemetery to see where Poppy's gramma and grampa are buried. I'm glad we got to go to Omaha because I liked seeing Gigi. 










No comments:

Post a Comment