Saturday, November 6, 2021

Halloween!

 I had a fun time at Halloween this year! I dressed up as Audrey from Descendants 3 and Mommy even let me get a wig to go with it! I loved having the wig, but it was kind of scratchy. On Saturday we went to a little fall festival at Kickapoo High School. It was fun because I got my face painted and even got my hair sprayed with pink spray paint! I played a few games and then got some candy, too. Gumma and Poppy came with us, so that was fun.

On Halloween day we had a costume parade in our neighborhood and that was fun because some people handed out candy to us as we walked by! My friends, Darby and Owen, came with us, too, and then had dinner with us and we all went out trick-or-treating together! Molly dressed up as Mal from Descendants 3 and Darby dressed up as Evie from Descendants 3. It was super fun being the same! It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of candy! We didn't have to go to school on Monday, so Mommy and Daddy let me and Molly stay up kind of late and we watched The Addams Family movie. It was fun! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment