Saturday, December 18, 2021

School Service Project

I had to do a service project for my WINGS class. They gave us a lot of suggestions on what we could do and the one I chose was to make welcome baskets for the Ronald McDonald House. The Ronald McDonald House is a place where people can stay if they have a kid staying in the hospital. It's kind of like a hotel but people can stay there for free and be really close to the hospital. 

I went over to the Ronald McDonald House before I started working on my project to make sure it was okay to do and they said yes, so I started working on it. Mommy helped me to fill out my Service Project Plan and then we figured out when we would do everything. I decided to put these things in the bags: cookies, bottled water, candy, microwave popcorn, and a gift card to Panera because Panera is really close to the house. Gramma and Grampa Wiseman helped me with the gift cards! 

I made five bags and put everything together and then Mommy, Molly, and I delivered them after Thanksgiving. The lady who I gave them to was really thankful to have received them! I also have to give a presentation to my class about my project so I put together some Google slides with all my pictures and information. 















No comments:

Post a Comment