Thursday, June 8, 2023

4th Grade Awards!

We had an awards assembly on the last day of school and I got a bunch of awards! The first award I got was the Citizenship Award for my class for the whole year! That means my teacher thought I exhibited the best behavior all year! I got the Citizenship Award when I was in first and third grade, too! I was really proud of this award and Mommy was there for PTA stuff so she got to see me get it, too! You can watch me get the award here

I also got an award for reading all of the Mark Twain Award Nominee books and since I read all 12 books I got a copy of one of the books that was signed by the author! That was super cool! I also got an award for singing a solo at our choir concert and from my Computers teacher for completing the typing program. I had a pretty good assembly! 












No comments:

Post a Comment