Tuesday, August 22, 2023

5th Grade!

Today was the first day of school and I'm in 5th grade now! It's weird that I've been going to school at Horace Mann Elementary for 6 years now. I've really liked it here and am kind of sad that it's my last year here because it's elementary school and it only goes through 5th grade. Next year I'll be in middle school! My teacher this year is Mr. Post and I wasn't super excited about that when I found out, but I met him yesterday at Meet the Teacher and I think I'm going to really like him! His room is filled with books! He has a whole wall of books and tons of books on his shelves! I think it will be a good year! 

Our school sends a letter with a card that has info about who our teacher is and a scratch off/peel off thing to see a picture of who our teacher is. I guessed my teacher right away!  



















No comments:

Post a Comment