Thursday, March 7, 2024

Piano Valentine Box

I wanted a piano for my Valentine box and Mommy came through for me! We found an idea on Pinterest and Mommy used that as the guide for my box. I think mine ended up looking better than the one online, too! She put it all together and Daddy spray painted it black for me. I made the keyboard and sheet music for it. I even recorded myself playing the piano and my teacher let me bring my phone and play my music during the Valentine party so music would be coming from my piano box! 

My teacher had a competition for all the Valentine boxes. We could enter ours in one of four different categories and the winner of each category would win a giant Hershey's kiss! I entered mine in the romantic category and I won! 









No comments:

Post a Comment