Sunday, December 1, 2013

7 Months Old

I'm 7 months old now! The day I turned 7 months old was a special day - it was my first Thanksgiving and my first and only Thanksgivukkah!! Mommy said that's when Thanksgiving and Hanukkah happen on the same day and it will never occur again in my lifetime...unless I live for 77,000 years! I'm loving my life and am having so much fun! Here are some things I'm doing now:
  • I weigh about 19 pounds!  
  • I have "real food" for lunch and dinner everyday. Mommy let me try apples and blueberries and I think that's my favorite, with sweet potatoes being a close second. 
  • I can drink juice from a sippy cup!
  • I learned how to wave!
  • I learned how to clap my hands!
  • I'm trying to crawl and can move around by kind of scoot-crawling. It's pretty fun being able to move around more and get things I want. I've heard Mommy and Daddy talk about the baby proofing they need to do now that I can move around more.
  • I like to dance when I hear music!
  • I make all sorts of sounds and still really like to make raspberries!
  • I love to look at the baby in the mirror!
  • I take a bath in the big girl bathtub and don't need my little baby bathtub anymore!




No comments:

Post a Comment