Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Met Santa Claus!

Last Saturday Mommy and Daddy took me to meet Santa Claus! Mommy dressed me up in a really pretty dress that kind of looked like something Santa would wear and we went out on a cold, snowy afternoon to meet Santa! We tried to go the week before but Daddy said the line was too long to wait in, so we went back after Daddy got a pass for us to go to the front of the line! He's such a good Daddy! Mommy said he went out Saturday morning to get the pass for us.

I was really excited about being there, but when it was my turn to see Santa, I got kind of scared. I'm sure Santa is a really nice man, but I just like being in the comfort of my Mommy and Daddy's arms, so I started crying. Santa gave me back to Daddy and we took a family picture with Santa Claus! Maybe next year he won't be so scary and I can sit with him myself. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment