Friday, February 27, 2015

My Little Sister Is Here!!

My little sister, Molly Mae, is here now! She was born on Friday, February 20, and Mommy said she weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces and was 19 inches long. She's smaller than I was. I was 8 pounds and 1 ounce and 21 1/2 inches long. She's really tiny! I got to meet her at the hospital the day after she was born and it was really neat seeing her for the first time. Mommy and Daddy were there along with Gumma and Gramma and Grampa. I got to hold Molly, too! It was so neat just looking at her and seeing how small she is.

She lives with us now, too. She's always here and I really like her. Mommy and Daddy let me hold her, but they say I can't hold her on my own or pick her up. They have to help me hold her. She seems to sleep a lot. And she cries sometimes and when she cries it's really loud! I think she's going to be pretty fun to play with and am so happy she's here!





No comments:

Post a Comment