Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Fair!

I got to go to the fair last Tuesday and it was a lot of fun! I went with Mommy and Daddy AND Aunt Stephanie, Trevor, Cody, Gumma, and Poppy! I thought it was really fun that they all came with us. We walked around and looked at the animals, the rides, and the games. When it got darker it was neat because lots of lights came on the rides.

I had fun playing the duck pond. I got to pick 3 ducks and then I got a prize for each duck I picked. I got an alligator cup, a blue ducky, and a little brown dog. It was really fun! Mommy and Daddy even played some games, too!

I had a lot of fun at the fair and can't wait to go back next year! Thanks for taking me, Mommy and Daddy! I love you!


I love my Poppy!

We took a family selife! Too bad Uncle Nathan wasn't there to complete it!



 



Mommy was trying to knock things over to win me a prize.

Molly was really ready to go home when we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment