Friday, July 31, 2015

Playing At The Discovery Center

Mommy and I went to The Discovery Center one day this week and I had so much fun! Our friends, Miss Jamie, Amelie, and Maren, took us and we got in for free! Mommy said that makes it even more fun! The Discovery Center is a lot of fun. There were so many neat activities to do and we only got through maybe half of everything there is to do there. Mommy had a really great time, too, and told Daddy about it. I heard them talking about it and I think they are going to get us a membership so we can go anytime we want. That will be so much fun! I really like playing with Amelie and Maren, too. Amelie is 4 years old and Maren is 20 months old. We all have a lot of fun playing together!

Playing with Amelie!

This was really neat. I put my hand up to the board and it changed colors.

This was a lot of fun, too. I put a scarf up the middle and it blew all the way up the tube and over the top. I loved it!

Amelie was brushing these giant teeth. When it was my turn for the toothbrush, Mommy took it away from me because I tried to brush my own teeth instead of the giant teeth.

Amelie and I got to play kitchen and eat dinner together!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment