Sunday, July 12, 2015

Phone Calls

I like to play with my Mommy's phone and sometimes I call people when I'm on her phone, too. I've called lots of people, but my favorite person to call is my Aunt Pam. (Mommy calls her my Aunt Pam, but I don't think she's my Aunt like Aunt Stephanie is my Aunt. I think she's more my Mommy's really, really, really good friend so she calls her Aunt.)

One of the first times I called Aunt Pam she answered the phone and she talked to me but I didn't really talk back to her. She told Mommy about this and they had a good laugh about it. Well, a few weeks ago I really wanted to talk to Aunt Pam. She wasn't answering her phone so I made sure to try calling her a lot of times in a row. Like 5 times in a row!! The last time I called her, her voicemail picked up and Mommy left her a message for me. I can't wait to call Aunt Pam again!


No comments:

Post a Comment