Thursday, July 2, 2015

Swimming!

I got to go swimming last week with Mommy and Daddy and it was so much fun! It seems like everything I do with them is so much fun, but this really was!

First we got to swim in my pool in our backyard. Mommy even got in the pool with me. She is so fun like that. She is so good to play with me whenever I want!
 



 
After we got done swimming in my pool we went down to the big pool. And you guessed it, it was so much fun! There's actually two big pools. One is a little pool and then there's a big, big pool. I got to swim in both of the pools but liked the little one best. Mommy and Daddy both swam with me. They are so much fun!
 




Molly even went swimming with us, but she didn't want to get in the pool. She wanted to sit with Mommy and sleep instead! She really likes sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment