Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My First Dance

Last weekend I got to do something really fun with my Daddy.  I went to my first dance!  It was a Daddy/daughter dance at church.  Daddy told me that he was going to take me, but I didn't really know what he was talking about.  On the day of the dance I was really excited because I knew we were going to do something special.

Mommy helped me pick out a really pretty dress.  It was my Easter dress this year and I really like it.  She put a pretty bow in my hair and gave me a purse to carry.  Daddy dressed up in his best clothes and even wore a tie!  He looked nice.  We took a few pictures at home and then we went to the dance.

We got there and I was a little shy at first.  We took a few more pictures at church and we got to walk around and explore.  Then it was time for dinner.  We sat down at a table with some really pretty flowers.  I got my own glass of water and I ate a really good dinner with pasta and salad.  I just kept eating and eating because it was so good!  We sat with our friends Amelie and her daddy Nick.  It was fun to see them.

After we got done eating we went into a big room where there was balloons and candles and lots of open space to dance.  There was some fun music playing and I got to run around and have a lot of fun.  I played on the stage with the balloons, I played ring around the rosie with Daddy and my friends, and Daddy and I danced together some.  After a while it was time to go so I said goodbye to my friends. 

I'm so glad my Daddy took me to my first dance.  It was really fun and I know it was really special to him!  I love my Daddy a lot and I know he loves me so much too!


I looked so pretty!






My yummy dinner


Selfies!










No comments:

Post a Comment