Thursday, October 29, 2015

I'm 2 1/2 Years Old!

Yesterday, October 28, 2015, was my half-year birthday! Mommy made the day special for me by singing to me in the morning, reminding me throughout the day that it was my half-year birthday, giving me a special present, and letting me blow out a candle at lunch while she sang "happy half-year birthday" to me. It was such a fun day. Thank you for making it special, Mommy! I love you! Here's what all I'm doing now that I'm 2 1/2!

  • I can get dressed by myself with minimal help from Mommy and Daddy.
  • I can count to 10 and can say my ABCs.
  • I can run, jump, swing, slide, walk up and down the stairs, do jumping jacks, and lots of other things like that.
  • I love to watch Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Doc McStuffins.
  • I love to make Molly laugh and help feed her.
  • Mommy says I'm a fun little girl who loves life! I like to sing, laugh, and be silly.
  • Mommy also says I'm very polite and know how to use please, you're welcome, and thank you in the appropriate way.
  • I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment