Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm Jessie For Halloween!

Today was Halloween and I had a lot of fun being Jessie from Toy Story! Mommy made me costume and I love it so much. I look just like Jessie! I got to wear it a few times before Halloween because we went to some Halloween events. I got to go trick-or-treating at HyVee with Gramma and Grampa Wiseman and wore my costume there. Then I got to wear it to a party at church where I got to play games, ride a pony, and trunk-or-treat.fdsfdsfds

Tonight I got to go trick-or-treating with Mommy, Daddy, Molly, and even Gumma and Poppy. We had a fun time going around our neighborhood. I got so much candy! I wanted to eat it all when I got home but Mommy and Daddy said I couldn't. I'll eat it tomorrow!
I had such a fun Halloween. Thank you for making my costume, Mommy. I really, really, really liked it and I really, really, really love you!






 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment