Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My First Haircut!

I got my hair cut for the very first time the other day. It was a lot of fun! I went to a place called Pigtails and Crewcuts and they had neat things for boys and girls like me to play with. They had a train table, lots of pretty princess things to look at, and I even got to pick what kind of chair I got to sit in for my haircut. I chose a black police car!

The haircut was pretty easy. The lady was very nice and combed my hair very gently (just like Mommy said she would). She sprayed it with water and then cut a little bit off. She even saved some of my hair for Mommy to take home. The really neat thing about getting my hair cut is that I got my hair braided! She made a really neat braid that started on one side of my head and went over to the other side. It was pretty! I had a fun time getting my hair cut. Thanks for taking me, Mommy! I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment