Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Gramma And Grampa's House!

I got to go to Gramma and Grampa Wiseman's house last weekend and that meant I got to sleep in my Frozen bed and sit in my Frozen chair! You can read about it here. I was so excited to see them and to play with my Frozen things! And Gramma even got me a Frozen tent to play in at her house. It's so much fun! I like to see Gramma and Grampa when I'm there, too, I don't just like all the Frozen things they have.

We had a fun weekend. Not only did we get to play at their house, but we got to go to a pumpkin patch and a cider mill! At the pumpkin patch I saw a bunch of pumpkins, went down a big slide, and even got to go through a corn maze with Gramma and Grampa! At the cider mill I got to eat a yummy, yummy, yummy apple donut. Daddy used to eat them when he was little and he said I'd really like it. He was right!

That night we went to a party and Gramma and Grampa's neighbor's house and I got to play in a bounce house. I really, really liked that! Molly and I were the only kids playing in it, too, so it was nice that I didn't have to worry about jumping into a lot of people.

We had a really fun weekend at Gramma and Grampa's house! I love them!








No comments:

Post a Comment