Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm 3 1/2!

I had my half-year birthday last Friday so now I'm 3 1/2 years old! Well, actually I'm 8, but Mommy and Daddy keep telling me I'm 3 1/2. What do they know?!

Mommy and Daddy gave me a really neat present for my half-year birthday. It's a Hungry, Hungry Dinosaur game! (Actually Mommy and Daddy say it's a Hungry, Hungry Hippo game, but again, what do they know?!) It's a really fun game to play! I like to feed the marbles to the dinosaurs. I had a fun day of going to the gym and then playing with Gumma in the afternoon because Mommy got her hair cut. It was a lot of fun playing with her!

I got to have a cupcake and Molly and Mommy sang "happy half-year birthday" to me and then I got to eat at Pizza Planet with Mommy, Daddy, and Molly. It was a really fun half-year birthday! Thanks for making it so much fun Mommy and Daddy! I love you!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment